Beautylicious: Midterms Week

Tawney Schreier | Blogger

During midterms week, it is important to maintain a cool head and not let stress get the better of us. Here are some awesome tips to help you!

Stress relieving lotion: Use a stress relieving lotion. Many companies sell a stress reducing lotion with oils to calm you. One of my favorites is from Bath & Body Works because they have a whole line of products infused with eucalyptus and spearmint. Some of the products are pillow mist, shower gel, candles, and lip balm which are all great! If eucalyptus and spearmint aren’t your thing, Bath & Body Works offers other stress relieving scents like lavender and rose.  Aveeno also offers a great drugstore alternative lotion.

Face masks: Face masks are another great option. You can get them from a variety of places ranging from drugstore to high end. One great drugstore option that I live by is Freeman’s Feeling Beautiful Deep Sea Mud Mask. A great high end option is The Estee Edit Stress Relief mask.

Tea: Tea is an awesome, inexpensive way to reduce your stress levels. Yogi Kava offers a stress relief tea that is infused with cinnamon and sarsaparilla to calm your mind and body. Teas with lavender and mint are often great for stress relief too.

essential-oils1

Essential oils: My new all-time favorite option for stress reduction is essential oils and oil diffusing. I love this because you can get stand alone oils to mix yourself or you can get pre-mixed options that have a specific purpose. I recently got an oil diffuser from Amazon with a set of pre-mixed oils and I swear by it. It is so relaxing. I typically add whichever mix I’m feeling and set the timer for about 3 hours before I go to bed and I wake up feeling so relaxed and refreshed!

Midterm exams might stress you out but these options are all great to unwind and feel refreshed at the end of the day.