Playoff shenanigans

Playoff+shenanigans

Grady Gallagher | Blogger

Sup PTP’s?

Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes last week! #TrulyBlessed

Mark it down, no joke, this is my 20th Tack blog this year. Let’s just say if you’ve read all 20 of these things, you need to reevaluate what is going on in your life. My advice: see a counselor. The silver lining? The finish line is in sight…. Finally. Only three more Wednesday’s after today. Chances are at least one more of them will include a snow shower. Seriously. Can a brother get a sunny day? (No, I’m not referring to the play-by-play announcer on Backyard Football either.)

Speaking of sunny day, I’ll be one happy camper if the Warriors have captured a 3-2 series lead over the Clippers by the time you are reading this. This whole Sterling thing could seriously shift all the momentum of the series and knock out the Clips, not to mention they were a legitimate contender for the title this year. Before I totally jinx the Warriors, I have a stat that I need to share. For all of you Chris Paul lovers (don’t get me wrong, I really like CP3 and I think he’s one of the top two point guards in the NBA) give me a guess on how many playoff SERIES Chris Paul has won in his career. Keep in mind, he was drafted in 2005…….. What’s your guess? If it was 10, you’re incorrect. If it was four, you’re still incorrect. Two. Two playoff series won in nine years. I’m not sure if he can be classified as the best point guard until he’s won something, can he? Now watch, Clips will turn this owner adversity into fuel and win the whole thing, then the haters would really be on my case. I know Steph’s got my back tho.

So many fantastic NBA playoff series, I don’t even know where to start. So I’ll just mash it up real quick.

At the end of the night, it’s going down. Lillard. Mathews. Hustle. Clutch. Hawks. Korver. Pacers. Done. Wiz. Feelin it. Nene. JimmerTime. Thunder. Grizz. Westbrook. It’s all your fault. Spurs. Mavs. Had it. Won’t win now. Nets. Pierce. That’s why they got him. Timber. Heat. Walk through. Bobcats. See ya. Lakers. Don’t miss you. Knicks. You either. I hope you’re. Pausing. At every period. That’s kinda what. I’m going for. Playoffs (Pitbull voice). Last but not least. Playoffs. Curry. Heatin’. Clips. Foul trouble. One shot. One opportunity.

Alright, I’m done. That felt good. Seriously though, if I was a 25 year old guy with no homework and season tickets for the Raptors, I’d be living life right now!

Good luck to the Beaver baseball and softball teams later this week/weekend as the women try to take down Central for the 2nd time this year and the men try to capture the conference title. Good stuff folks. Also, tennis team: represent. #BeaverNation

Thanks for the read folks! We out!