Mary’s Fashion Blog: Finding Myself + NEWS!

Mary Rose Timko | Blogger

Hellllo beautiful people,

Quick Note: I am crying writing this post because blogging this school year literally helped me find myself and I am so unbelievably thankful for the opportunity The Tack ONLINE has given me in allowing me to write for them.

mary rose timko

This year has most definitely been one for the books. Although it might have been the most hectic, stressful, and confusing year yet, it was most definitely the year that I can look back on and say I truly found myself in. This fashion blog has been a HUGE part of that self-discovery process.

I realized that I have the potential to follow my dreams. I realized I enjoy helping others with sharing my passions through clothing and style. I realized I have an amazing network of friends and family that support me in all of my passions and goals. With that being said I have a really, really, really, really, really EXCITING announcement. (Exciting can be used interchangeably with nerve-racking).

I HAVE DECIDED TO START MY VERY OWN PERSONAL FASHION, BEAUTY, AND HAPPINESS BLOG!!!!!! OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. Okay so my blog’s title is Mary Rose Timko (I know, the name took a while to come up with but I thought it was pretty creative too), and it is simply a blog about my passions. Stephanie Steiner (my loovvee) helped me out SO much in the creation of the blog and I could not be more thrilled to see where it goes. Of course currently my life is INSANE with finals and the end of the school year, so I will be officially starting the blog this summer. I would more than love for each and every one of you to follow my blogging journey.

It is honestly because of all of the support I have received from The Tack, my friends, and family, that I decided to launch my personal blog. Of course I will most definitely continue blogging for the The Tack next year, (if they will have me back ☺) but this is another way to personally express myself and share my life with my lovely network, YOU! Thanks for checking out my blogs this year, it most definitely has been one of the highlights of my year! STOP BY maryrosetimko.com FOR A WELCOME POST! Thank you SO SO much for reading!

LOOOVVVEEEE,
Mary

Photo by Stephanie Steiner
Graphic by Krystal Schulte and Justice Gage